November 1, 2008

It is Halloween time.....



Well it is halloween time again so we made our annual trek to Monica's house to trick or treat with them. (You can't imagine how answering the door every 30 seconds is not an activity I miss.) So as you can see (picture taken last night, hehe) I dressed up as a cowboy.


David, as usual, wasn't the most excited about the thought of trick or treating. In fact, this year he didn't want to so much that he didn't want to even get a costume. At last minute he changed his mind. So he went in his karate uniform. Monica's kids went as follows: Rachel - pirate, Cameron - camouflage dude, Natalie - Princess and Mark - pirate.

It rained just after Kirk and I left with the kids. We went until David and Natalie decided they had enough.
We returned to Monica's home where she had hot chocolate and hot apple cider waiting. Another fun halloween.

2 comments:

Liz said...

oh man, classic picture! I love it. The kids look so cute...I wish we were there to celebrate with you guys!

Liz said...

I love the picture of Davina and David! So...when are you going to update this thing? Since you never call me...it is the only way I get to hear what you guys are up to! ;)
Miss you guys!